End of lease cleaning could be really challenging for people moving out. Without fulfilling their end-of-contract obligations, renters cannot get their security bond back, not to mention that they could have referencing problems on future rents. And sometimes, basic cleaning may not be enough.
Professional cleaning services cover a wide range of cleaning tasks in their packages with varying depending on the size of the property and the location. In addition to the options included in the package, the client may have special requests for supplementary services.
Types of special cleaning services
- In depth carpet cleaning for stain removal represents one of the most frequently formulated requests for the end of lease cleaning. Carpet cleaning (steam, hot water or dry cleaning) incurs supplementary costs.
- Wall and ceiling washing could be more or less costly depending on the number of rooms, the condition of the walls and the height of the ceiling.
- Curtain cleaning is a service outside of the average basic package available with end of lease cleaners. However, professional solutions are effective and complete for such requests.
- Outdoor window washing is not included in the basic package for end of lease cleaning; only indoor window cleaning is provided as part of the standard service. Exterior washing is available upon request depending on clients' needs.
- Garden and yard cleaning requests are usually handled by specialized service providers. Lawn mowing, swimming pool cleaning, hedge cutting and other such tasks can be professionally and rapidly handled by an experienced cleaning service provider.
Movers' part of the job!
End of lease cleaning should be a priority on the "TO DO" list at least two weeks prior to the move-out. Know what you want! Do you need special cleaning or not? Supplementary cleaning services put a strain on the budget, sometimes because they increase costs. Shop around and compare prices for professional cleaners in your area. Professional cleaners provide their clients with special forms to fill so that all special requests are registered and discussed from the start. Once you've mentioned all the details, the service provider will contact you back with their offer. It's important to discuss with the company's manager about the time and resources that need to be allocated to the home for the end-of-lease cleaning.
Pack all your belongings carefully. Some movers use professional moving services to help them with packing and transportation as well, while others pack their things on their own. All of the boxes and belongings should be taken out of the house to the cleaners to do their job thoroughly. The people moving out does not have to be present during the end of lease cleaning. One or more individuals will handle all the cleaning tasks under the supervision of a manager. End-of-lease cleaning is incredibly difficult to handle without the help of a professional service provider to cover for all the tasks. Special service requests (such as carpet cleaning) accompany almost every order to the point that it's no longer "special" service but "additional" service. Movers need to determine their needs and contact service providers in their area to get quotes. Taking the time for shopping around could translate into considerable savings!
Our Cleaning Company provides House & commercial cleaning services to many cities City area: All parts of Melbourne, Geelong
Your business building cleaning necessities require a specialist group of experts who comprehend what they're doing. Our group is equipped for keeping your whole business building is beat clean condition.
Airports & Airlines
Schools & Universities
Sports & Fitness Centers
It was A very quick and professional cleaning service. Would recommend to everyone. Cleaners were very good and arrived on time.
Great service and good pricing. Very happy with the clean, now using high power cleaning services every fortnight for maintenance cleaning! Highly recommended!
Augustine and team do a great job with move in/out cleans and our regular fortnightly clean too. It keeps our real estate agent/landlord happy.